Wednesday, 9 September 2015

20% OFF Adrift Hotel and Spa Long Beach, WA



About Adrift Hotel and Spa

Enjoy the sound of the Pacific Ocean from your room at the Adrift Hotel and Spa. Located on Discovery Coast, this property features more than 80 modern rooms, each decorated with recycled or reclaimed furnishings and decor that convey the relaxed feel of the coastal community surrounding the hotel. Read more...


Adrift Hotel and Spa

From $100/night
$125 Save 20%


Adrift Hotel and Spa Review

“Perfect for a day at the beach with the dog”

5 of 5 stars Review
I stayed here by myself with the dog. I wanted a nice hotel, on the beach, that I didn't feel bad for bringing the dog back to. This was perfect. It was a little noisy, but I don't go to bed till late so I didn't mind much. As by the time I went to sleep it was all quite. The room was comfy, as was the bed. Staff was super nice, and I never felt like I was bothering them. I also didn't feel bad for walking through the lobby, with the dog, after an afternoon of playing on the beach,or watching the sunset. I'll definitely be back. But this time, hopefully, for longer and I'll try the restaurant.

Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

No comments:

Post a Comment